Please join us!
- November 7th, 2014. Annual Banquet at Coast International Inn.
- September 4-6 Alaska Cold War Conference and Nike Veterans Reunion
- Thurs 26 Jun 1:30 PM: The military life and contributions of Colonel Mary Louise (Milligan) Rasmuson exhibit opens at AVM. Crowd starts at Cyrano's Playhouse (1:30pm) to view her fine arts support, then comes across the street (2:00pm) to AVM for a reception honoring her.
- Mon 26 May 10 AM at AVM: Summer hours start Mon-Sat 10 AM to 6 PM
- First Annual Military & Veterans Ball Friday May 16th
- AVM's Third Anniversary Party and Tribute to the Dolittle Raiders - Friday April 18th, 7-9pm. Free. Fun!!
- Temporary Exhibit on Military Dog Sledding opens February 14th, 2014 (closed April 10)
- March 29th, 2014 Vietnam Veterans Day Panel & Discussion
- April 12: Captain Mike Hunt will talk about his Lend-Lease experiences and his flying for the Air Transport Command. He also started the ATA Airlines. The program starts at the AVM at 7PM.
- February: Black Soldiers In American History Exhibit at Lousaac Library
- Annual Book Sale and Book Signing
- January 11th, 2014 Lecture by Escapee of Communist Czechoslovakia
- Alaska Veterans Museum on KSKA!